Technical Writer - Intermediate
Alpharetta, GA 30005
Technical Writer (Intermediate)
Our client is a data and technology company fostering on innovation, growth and collaboration. The fast-paced, team-driven environment provides the opportunity to work as a key contributor on high priority initiatives by developing new products, solutions and platforms, and supporting technology operations while maintaining the highest standards of quality.
They are seeking an intermediate-level Technical Writer to join their team in Alpharetta, GA!
Here' s what you' ll be doing:
- Planning, organizing, writing and editing operational, maintenance, test procedure manuals, or training materials
- Researching technical design specifications, interface design, design diagrams or test specifications
- Acquiring and organizing basic source material, including applicable specifications, engineering write-ups, and drawing packages
- Coordinating the layout and design of the material
- Working with systems analysts and programmers to create and edit application and systems documentation, user manuals, training courses, and procedures
- Preparing proposals and technical reports and works with project managers
Here' s what our ideal candidate has:
- 3-5 years of prior experience as a Technical Writer
- Expert knowledge of Excel, MS Word and Visio Drawing tool
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
Benefits: Our IT consultants enjoy a wide array of benefits including: medical, dental, 401K, life insurance, and much more.