Job Category: HR / Talent Aquisition
Job Number: 12478
Agile is a forward-thinking professional staffing firm specializing in Information Technology and also just had a record quarter in Q2 2021!
We are seeking a Technical Recruiter to join our Austin, TX based team!
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with a highly-productive, fun, and collaborative team of Sales and Recruiting professionals.
You will also have the exciting opportunity to partner with Austin's top technical talent to assist in finding their next opportunity by providing top-level service and ensuring excellent delivery. This role provides unlimited earning potential for someone with a competitive and collaborative personality, and a high drive to succeed! We believe in empowering our employees and offer amazing flexibility, compensation packages and benefits.
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Sourcing candidates from targeted talent pools – our recruiters have access to industry-leading recruiting tools and software that help us find the best talent out there
- Partnering with sales team – strategically working together daily to find the right people for the right jobs
- Driving the transition process – request offer letters, coach candidates in resignation process, and maintain a positive relationship throughout the assignment
- Being a key point-of-contact for your candidates – prep, debrief and coach throughout the interview and onboarding process
Here's what our ideal candidate has:
- 2+ years of IT staffing and/or agency recruiting experience – Outside sales experience also considered
- Experience developing and maintaining relationships, while delivering exceptional customer service to clients and candidates
- Creative problem solving skills & ability to develop strategic solutions to formulate a win-win solution
- A passion for working in a fast-paced environment where you are able to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks
- Bachelor's Degree from four-year college or university
- Uncapped earning potential including a competitive base salary + commission + bonus incentives
- 16 days of PTO to start and increases with tenure
- Competitive medical/dental/vision plans and company-paid LTD and STD
- 401K Program
- Cell phone and travel reimbursement