Job Category: HR / Talent Aquisition
Job Number: 12478
Agile is a forward-thinking professional staffing firm specializing in Information Technology and also just had a record quarter in Q2 2021!
We are seeking a Technical Recruiter to join our Austin, TX based team!
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with a highly-productive, fun, and collaborative team of Sales and Recruiting professionals.
You will also have the exciting opportunity to partner with Austin' s top technical talent to assist in finding their next opportunity by providing top-level service and ensuring excellent delivery. This role provides unlimited earning potential for someone with a competitive and collaborative personality, and a high drive to succeed! We believe in empowering our employees and offer amazing flexibility, compensation packages and benefits.
Here' s what you' ll be doing:
- Sourcing candidates from targeted talent pools – our recruiters have access to industry-leading recruiting tools and software that help us find the best talent out there
- Partnering with sales team – strategically working together daily to find the right people for the right jobs
- Driving the transition process – request offer letters, coach candidates in resignation process, and maintain a positive relationship throughout the assignment
- Being a key point-of-contact for your candidates – prep, debrief and coach throughout the interview and onboarding process
Here' s what our ideal candidate has:
- 2+ years of IT staffing and/or agency recruiting experience – Outside sales experience also considered
- Experience developing and maintaining relationships, while delivering exceptional customer service to clients and candidates
- Creative problem solving skills & ability to develop strategic solutions to formulate a win-win solution
- A passion for working in a fast-paced environment where you are able to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks
- Bachelor' s Degree from four-year college or university
- Uncapped earning potential including a competitive base salary + commission + bonus incentives
- 16 days of PTO to start and increases with tenure
- Competitive medical/dental/vision plans and company-paid LTD and STD
- 401K Program
- Cell phone and travel reimbursement