Sr. Salesforce Project Manager
1525 Windward Concourse Alpharetta, GA 30005
Sr. Salesforce Project Manager
Our client is a data and technology company fostering on innovation, growth and collaboration. The fast-paced, team-driven environment provides the opportunity to work as a key contributor on high priority initiatives by developing new products, solutions and platforms, and supporting technology operations while maintaining the highest standards of quality.
Our client is seeking a Sr. Salesforce Program Manager to join their team!
Here' s what you' ll be doing:
- Providing industry best practices as a trusted advisor to key business and technology stakeholders and identifying areas of potential growth
- Working as a team member along with the SFDC BAs, and Admins to deliver and maintain a complete solution
- Coordinating multiple levels of the Ops and Sales organizations to ensure delivery of end-to-end solutions across multiple, cross-functional areas – consistently exceeding enterprise needs.
Manage process reengineering, requirements gathering, and technology implementations in high-performing Sales and Global Operations teams
- Lead implementations and support projects – including but not limited to cost, schedule, scope, and high-quality deliverables
- Leverage Waterfall, Agile, and Hybrid methodologies as deemed appropriate for a given situation or project need
- Manage execution of the project including agile sprint planning, stakeholder communications, and project status updates – documenting issues and risks around timeline and deliverables - escalating to management as appropriate
- Act as the liaison between the project team, leadership, and other key stakeholders
- Lead groups in business process reengineering initiatives – with a strong focus on Lean and Six Sigma methodologies
- Ensure technical documentation is kept up to date (process diagrams/documentation, technical documents, etc.)
- Ensure that all capabilities delivered align with original business objectives and requirements
- Maintain strong working relationships with stakeholders, peers, and leaders
- Capture project scope and achieve agreement on deliverables and completion dates in partnership with various stakeholders
Here' s what our ideal candidate has:
- A proven functional/technical professional with 5+ years’ experience as a Project Manager for large cross-functional initiatives
- 3+ years of Salesforce.com experience
- Bachelor’ s degree in Business Administration, Management Information Systems, Industrial Engineering, Computer Science, or a closely related field of study
- Scrum Master Certification and/or PMP are required
- Salesforce.com certifications (ex. 201) are a strong plus
- Proven project leadership skills with the ability to multi-task, delegate and prioritize tasks – notably balancing and prioritizing multiple projects concurrently
- Demonstrated mastery working with internal stakeholders solving complex problems and handling large scale projects
- Ability to evaluate risks and define approaches for managing project risks
- Ability to manage expectations with business and IT stakeholders in terms of deadlines and scope
Benefits: As an Agile consultant, you’ ll gain many of the advantages and benefits of being a direct hire, while experiencing the flexibility of consulting. It’ s the best of both worlds! Our IT consultants enjoy a wide array of benefits including: medical, dental, 401K, life insurance, Employee Assistance Program and more.