Sr. Salesforce Business Analyst
1525 Windward Concourse Alpharetta, GA 30005
Sr. Salesforce Business Analyst
Our client is a data and technology company fostering on innovation, growth and collaboration. The fast-paced, team-driven environment provides the opportunity to work as a key contributor on high priority initiatives by developing new products, solutions and platforms, and supporting technology operations while maintaining the highest standards of quality.
We are seeking a Sr. Salesforce Business Analyst to help drive the transition as the company adopts Salesforce as their service/sales tool. This person provide documentation, user guides and more, as they help drive the change forward!
Here' s what you' ll be doing:
- Responsible for the overall design of Salesforce.com, including mapping business requirements to technical (system) requirements
- Providing industry best practices as a trusted advisor to key business and technology stakeholders and identifying areas of potential growth.
Works as a team member along with the SFDC Admins to deliver and maintain a complete solution
- Works with multiple levels of the Ops and Sales organizations to ensure delivery of end-to-end solutions across multiple, cross-functional areas – consistently exceeding enterprise needs
- Extensive experience in Business Process Re-engineering; including documenting current state business processes as well as making recommendations for future state improved processes and system designs
- Work with resources across multi-functional teams to identify detailed user stories to support implementation of CRM solutions within the scope of prioritized initiatives
- Design and implement technical solutions to satisfy functional and non-functional requirements while ensuring quality and timely delivery
- Organizing, coordinating and preparing SFDC for UAT
- Record, track and evaluate defect logs for UAT to ensure the quality of all deployments
- Provide leadership and direction on assigned technical projects/tasks
Here' s what our ideal candidate has:
- 3 years of Salesforce.com Business Analysis experience within a professional services, sales or customer support operations role
- Bachelor' s degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Business Management, Computer Science, MIS, or Industrial Engineering
- Experience defining business requirements, writing user stories, and providing detailed Salesforce system and functional designs
- Strong sense of urgency
- Ability to facilitate, motivate, and train others
- Strong knowledge of SDLC and Agile (Scrum) project methodologies
- Ability to develop effective working relationships with business partners, business architects and project team partners to resolve issues and drive work to completion
- Advanced certification from vendor/supplier programs (e.g., Salesforce.com) preferred
- Extensive experience with Salesforce configuration, including workflows, validation rules, and security controls
- Intermediate knowledge of Visio, Word, Excel, and Power Point required
- Multitasks, prioritizes and meets deadlines in timely manner
- Strong business and technical aptitude with an attitude to solve complex problems
Benefits: As an Agile consultant, you’ ll gain many of the advantages and benefits of being a direct hire, while experiencing the flexibility of consulting. It’ s the best of both worlds! Our IT consultants enjoy a wide array of benefits including: medical, dental, 401K, life insurance, Employee Assistance Program and more.