Sr. Project Manager - Compliance
1525 Windward Concourse Alpharetta, GA 30005
Sr. Compliance Project Manager
Our client is seeking a Sr. Compliance Project Manger to join their team. The Compliance Project Manager will focus on managing and executing security programs. Programs will include achieving and maintaining compliance with standards such as PCI/DSS or GDPR, and others as required. Responsibilities will include organizing and managing efforts in support of these standards such as continuous monitoring, maintaining certification, and internal/external audits.
Here' s what you' ll be doing:
- Maintaining knowledge of relevant standards and references and incorporate into business practices, policies, and compliance frameworks
- Using project management principles to provide leadership, management, and direction to project teams to ensure successful delivery of objectives within the budgetary and timing constraints of the project
- Facilitating efficient communication across all levels of a project to ensure consistency in reaching the project' s goals, and to help in the recognition of any potential opportunities, risks, or complications.
- Performing risk management to minimize project risks: identify, track, mitigate, and resolve risks and issues
- Maintaining required documentation and present recommendations, options, opportunities, and assumptions to leadership
Here' s what our ideal candidate has:
- BS or BA degree in Information Security, Information Systems, Software Engineering, Computer Science or related field and/or equivalent education and work experience required
- 3-5+ years of project management experience with complex security and/or information system projects
- Deep knowledge of one or more standards (PCI-DSS and GDPR)
- Certifications: Project Management Professional (PMP) desired; Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) a plus
Benefits: Competitive base and incentive pay; comprehensive medical, prescription drug, dental and vision benefits; provisions of basic life and disability coverage; flexible work arrangements; service awards; recognition program; retirement savings plan; and, vacation/paid time off (PTO)