Sr. Java Developer
245 Perimeter Center Parkway Suite 600 Atlanta, GA 30346
Senior Java Developer
Our client is a software company in Atlanta that focuses on creating innovative solutions for the business services industry. They are looking for senior-level Java Developers to help upgrade their platform as they transition to microservices using Spring Boot. They are also migrating their platform to AWS.
Here' s what our ideal candidate has:
- 5 - 8+ years of web development experience using Java / J2EE
- Experience developing RESTful APIs using Spring (or similar framework)
- Experience with SQL and an RDBMS such as Oracle or MySQL
Preferred Skills (not required):
- Experience developing microservices using Spring Boot (or similar framework)
- Experience developing cloud-hosted solutions (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Experience with ORMs such as JDBC, EJB or Hibernate
- Experience with version controls tools like Git, Bitbucket, etc.
- Experience with unit testing frameworks such as JUnit
Benefits: Great compensation, Full health benefits (medical, dental, LTD/STD, etc.), casual dress, flexible work hours
Keywords: Java, J2EE, Spring, Spring Boot, microservice, microservices, REST, RESTful, API, JSON, Hibernate, JDBC, EJB, SQL, MySQL, Oracle, AWS, Amazon Web Services, EC2, S3, RDS, DynamoDB, KMS, SQS, SNS, unit testing, TDD, JUnit