1525 Windward Concourse
Contract To Hire
Job Category: Engineering
Job Number: 14313
Type: 6-month Contract (Potential CTH)
Location: Hybrid with 3 days per week onsite in Alpharetta
Compensation: $50/hour - $65/hour
Our client, a global leader in the fintech space, is seeking a Software Engineer focusing on API Development and Management to join their team. In this role, you'll be working on a mission critical team that's building enterprise solutions in the areas of fraud prevention, identity protection, and/or financial crimes.
Here's what you'll be doing:
Here's what our ideal candidate has:
- Designing, developing, and implementing API management solutions using Apigee.
- Integrating APIs with existing internal systems and establishing seamless data exchange and communication between platforms.
- Applying modern software development techniques, including serverless computing, microservices architecture, and CI/CD.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or related field.
- 3+ years of API design and development experience.
- 3+ years of public cloud experience preferably with GCP.
- Experience working with Apigee and its various components for API management.
- Experience with modern development techniques such as microservice architecture, container orchestration, etc.
Keywords: Apigee, Apigee Edge, API Proxy, API Development, GCP, Google Cloud Platform, Microservices, Integration, Kubernetes, GKE
U.S. Citizens, Green Card Holders, and those authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer will be considered.