5401 Virginia Way
Job Category: Business Analysis
Job Number: 13856
Senior HR IT Analyst
Salary: $70 - 110k (plus up to 7% bonus)
Location: Hybrid model in Nashville, TN
Our client, a leader in the retail industry, is searching for a Senior HR IT Analyst to join their team!
Here's what you'll be doing:
Here's what our ideal candidate has:
- Meeting with business partners, project managers, and vendor partners in order to determine project scope/vision, set system goals, identify and resolve system issues, and lead prioritization of build items
- Communicating changes, enhancements, and modifications to stakeholders
- Translating conceptual user requirements into functional requirements in a clear manner that is comprehensible to developers/project team
- Defining, analyzing, and evaluating existing business functions and processes, as well as make recommendations to management on opportunities for process improvements
Benefits: Competitive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, HAS, 401k, bonus eligibility, and in-store discount!
- 5+ years of experience supporting HRIS applications
- Experience in SDLC (Software development lifecycle), and ADP interfaces
- Advanced Kronos-specific expertise and ability to configure all modules (labor management, leave of absence, labor scheduling, time and attendance, ADP)
- Workforce Central experience
- Knowledge of Linux, Unix systems, as well as the ability to write SQL queries
Keywords: Kronos, HRIS, HR IT, ADP, Workforce Central
Note: U.S. Citizens, Green Card Holders, and those authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer will be considered.