100 Park Ave , Floor 16
New York City,
Job Category: Engineering
Job Number: 14304
Senior Automation QA Engineer (SDET)
Location: Alpharetta, GA (Hybrid – Very Flexible Schedule) NOTE: They just need someone to be available to come onsite occasionally on an as-needed basis.
Salary: $130k - $150k
Position Type: Full Time, Direct Hire, Permanent
Our client is looking for a Senior Automation QA Tester (SDET) to join their Alpharetta, GA team. You'll be at the forefront of ensuring our technology works flawlessly. Your role involves building automated tests using .NET and working within AWS Cloud.
Join a fast-growing international InsurTech company with a mission to redefine insurance through technology. They are building a global ecosystem for protection and insurance, and they need your expertise to ensure the quality of their innovative solutions.
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Creating and maintaining automated test scripts using .NET.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define test cases.
- Analyzing test results and reporting defects.
- Contributing to process improvement.
- Staying updated on QA best practices and emerging tech.
Here's what our ideal candidate has:
- 10+ Years of Automation Testing Experience
- Demonstrated expertise in utilizing .NET for developing automation tests, with a track record of delivering robust and reliable test automation solutions.
- Experience with AWS Cloud (GCP or Azure is okay was well).
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills.
- Comfortable, experienced & excited to work in an evolving & fast-growing start-up environment.
- Local to Metro-Atlanta, GA preferred.
Benefits: Competitive salary, competitive Benefits Package, strong team culture, innovative InsurTech start-up company, hybrid work model.