100 Park Ave , Floor 16
New York City,
Job Category: Engineering
Job Number: 14303
Senior .Net Developer
Salary: $130K - $150K + Equity
Location: Hybrid in Alpharetta, GA (flexibility to go into the office as needed for projects or meetings)
Our client is a leader in providing technical solutions for key players in the insurance industry, and they are looking for a Senior .Net Developer to join their team.
This role is on a small, nimble team within a larger organization, and you'll have the opportunity to make a huge impact on the direction of technology solutions that will affect the company and client success. You will be building applications with: C#, .NET Core, React, PostgreSQL, and AWS.
Here’s what our ideal candidate has:
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Equity, and more
- 5+ years of experience as a .NET Developer
- Experience with .NET Core
- Experience with AWS or another cloud platform
- Experience doing presentation tier development with React
- Experience with backend development using C#
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or related field
Keywords: .NET, C#, full stack, React.js, .NET Core, API, PostgreSQL, AWS, Amazon Web Service, GCP, Azure
U.S. Citizens, Green Card Holders, and those authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer will be considered.