Scrum Master/ Business Analyst
Business Analyst/ Scrum Master
Our client is looking for an innovative, experienced Scrum Master/Business Analyst to support our growing engineering and product teams. Excellent candidates will be collaborative, continually improving and work well in a vibrant workplace.
- Collaborative, continually improving and work well in a vibrant workplace.
- require both servant and direct leadership for 2-3 scrum teams and help support our agile development process.
- Strong independent leadership skills with the ability to lead a large team with minimal oversight including the ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines in a results-oriented, fast-paced dynamic environment
- Provide creative, out of the box solutions to solving challenging problems
- Must have situational awareness and intuition with an understanding of when to listen and when to be assertive
- Not afraid to question existing processes and provide ideas for improvement
- Ability to interpret internal and external business challenges and recommend best practices
- Professional experience in the financial services industry
- Business Analyst experience is a plus
- Hold a Certified Scrum Master (CSM), SAFe Scrum Master (SSM), or SAFe Agilist (SA) certification
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Flexible work environment
Keywords: Scrum, Agile, SAFe, Business Analyst, BA, Scrum, Agilist