1525 Windward Concourse Alpharetta, GA 30005
Our client is a data and technology company fostering innovation, growth and collaboration. The fast-paced, team-driven environment provides the opportunity to work as a key contributor on high priority initiatives by developing new products, solutions and platforms, and supporting technology operations while maintaining the highest standards of quality.
Our client is seeking a Program Manager to join their team!
Here' s what you' ll be doing:
- Managing and driving multiple strategic projects to support Security Engineering, Cyber Operations, Compliance and system improvement/upgrade projects to drive delivery with fast speed and good quality
- Ensuring delivery aligned with desired objectives and managing all impediments and risks to ensure successful delivery
Here' s what our ideal candidate has:
- PMP required
- CSM, SAFe 4 preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in managing Security, Compliance, infrastructure or SDLC projects
- 5+ years’ experience in working on projects relating to Security, Compliance, Network, Data Center, application development, testing or change management
- Strong high-level technical knowledge in Cyber Security, Network, Storage and SDLC cycle
- Solid understanding of waterfall, agile, scrum and SAFe project management processes, ability to identify dependencies, risks, issues and constraints
- Knowledge and understanding of Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects with accuracy, timeliness and quality
- Highly creative - ability to think out of the box and to brainstorm new approaches
- High proficiency in Excel, Jira and Confluence
- BS/BA or combination of education and/or work experience
Preferred (Not Required):
- IT experience with Security, infrastructure and SDLC cycle projects
- Demonstrated experience in leading and managing complex projects that are strategic in nature and global in scope
- Demonstrated ability to work with diverse, cross-functional international teams and flexibility to adjust schedule
Benefits: As an Agile consultant, you’ ll gain many of the advantages and benefits of being a direct hire, while experiencing the flexibility of consulting. It’ s the best of both worlds! Our IT consultants enjoy a wide array of benefits including: medical, dental, 401K, life insurance, Employee Assistance Program and more.