Our client is a global supplier to Automotive Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’ s) around the world. In serving our customers, we don’ t just strive to put tomorrow’ s technology on the road – we pride ourselves on recruiting the brightest and best to do it. You' ll utilize the latest technologies in a collaborative environment and enjoy working with this well-known brand!
We are seeking a PLM Administrator to join our client' s team in Atlanta, GA and assist in a high-visibility project as soon as possible!
Here' s what our ideal candidate has:
- Experience working in a CAD/CAM environment and understanding of the processes
- Experience with Catia, NX, Solidworks
- Experience with CAA RADE ABC
- 3D experience, Smart Team, &/or Enovia
- Hands on experience administering tools like Teamcenter or T4EA
Benefits: Our IT consultants enjoy a wide array of benefits including: medical, dental, 401K, life insurance, Employee Assistance Program and more.
Keywords: CAD, CAM, Teamcenter, T4EA, Catia, NX, Solidworks, CAA RADE ABC, Smart Team, Enovia, Windchill, Solidworks PDM, Administrator, Software Support, Mechanical Tools, Automotive Infotainment