Our client is a software company in Sandy Springs which specializes in building innovative solutions in the Automotive. They are looking for a mid to senior-level Node.js Developer to help design, develop and implement a greenfield serverless platform using Node, GraphQL and AWS Lambda.
This person will be instrumental is the overall architecture of a brand-new product!
Here' s what our ideal candidate has:
- Experience using Node.js for server-side development
- Experience using Express (or similar framework) for API development
- Experience with relational databases like MySQL or PostgreSQL
Preferred Skills (not required):
- Experience using AWS Lambda for serverless development
- Experience using AWS services like EC2, RDS, etc.
- Experience using GraphQL to query APIs
- Front-end experience using React, Vue or Angular
Benefits: Excellent compensation, Health benefits (medical, dental, vision, FSA/HSA available, LTD/STD, etc.), 401(k), 2-days remote/week, Flexible core hours, casual dress, free snacks + coffee