Our client is seeking a full-time Java Developer to help implement the next generation of global mobile payment solutions. Enter at the “ ground floor” and join a data-driven team that executes beyond expectations and pushes the boundaries of what’ s possible with creative solutions to hard, mobile-centric business opportunities.
Here' s what you' ll be doing:
- Implementing software and prototypes into functional, best-in-class, user-focused, competitive, and intuitive mobile user experiences
- Working within a cross-functional team in an Agile/SCRUM development cycle to deliver industry-leading innovations that drive commerce and payment tech user adoption
- Cultivating your own understanding of user/market problems and opportunities for improvement and share your insights
Here' s what our ideal candidate has:
- 3+ years of professional experience as a Java developer in a project-based environment.
- Experience in a global and/or commercial software development experience
- Demonstrated experience in cleanly separating data, presenting data, and business logic
- JBOSS EAP expertise (one-plus year(s) of application development experience)
- Exposure or experience in banking/payment industry
- Agile/Scrum exposure/experience
- Experience working with java application servers like Tomcat, JBoss, WebSphere and tools Eclipse, Maven/Gulp, Jenkins
- JAVA/J2EE (servlet, jsp, java beans) expertise (two-plus years of dedicated application development experience)
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, PTO, Bonus, Flexible work environment
Keywords: Java, Spring, SpringBoot, Hibernate, Agile