2455 Paces Ferry Road SE Atlanta, GA 30339 | Contract To Hire
U.S. Citizens, Green Card Holders, and those authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer will be considered. We are unable to sponsor or transfer visas at this time.
Our client is an industry powerhouse headquartered right here in Atlanta, GA. They are looking for a Java Developer to join a top notch, growing team with some of the best and brightest in the Atlanta-area!
Here' s what you' ll be doing:
- Contributing to the software design, software development, and overall product lifecycle
- Developing high-level and low-level tech design for the whole product
- Working with Product & UX to define and review stories before IPM / backlog grooming
- Mentoring junior engineers
Here' s what our ideal candidate has:
- 4+ years’ web / software development experience using Java and Spring
- Experience with RDBMS such as Oracle or MySQL
- Experience with unit testing as well as ability to create custom APIs
Benefits: Medical, Vision, Dental, Life, Accidental, Short/Long Term Disability, 401k program, Casual Dress
Keywords: software quality engineer, full stack engineer, SDET, testing, testing frameworks, Full Stack, Java, Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Microservices, REST / RESTful, JSON, AJAX, Pair Programming, Agile, TDD, JUnit, Mockito, Selenium, Oracle DB, MySQL, Redis, Gradle, Maven, Jenkins, Git, Linux, Unix, OSX