1525 Windward Concourse Alpharetta, GA 30005
Our client is a software company focusing on solutions for the business services sector. They are currently looking for a Java Developer to help rebuild their current web platform to incorporate microservices while moving their existing infrastructure to either Amazon Web Services or Google Cloud. This person will be instrumental in the design and rebuild of the new platform.
Here' s what our ideal candidate has:
- 3+ years of web development experience using Java / J2EE
- Experience developing RESTful APIs using JSON / Java
- Experience with RDBMS such as Oracle or MySQL
Preferred (Not Required):
- Experience developing Java-based microservices
- Experience with cloud-based platforms such as AWS or Google Cloud
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Docker, etc.
- Experience with version control tools such as Git
- Experience with unit testing or Test-Driven Development
Benefits: Medical, Vision, Dental, Life, Accidental, Short/Long Term Disability, 401k program, Casual Dress, TONS of flexibility
Keywords: Java, Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Microservices, REST / RESTful, JSON, TDD, JUnit, Mockito, SQL, Oracle DB, MySQL, Redis, Gradle, Maven, Jenkins, Git, Linux, Unix, OSX