4570 River Green Parkway , Suite 120
Job Category: Administrative
Job Number: 14232
HR Business Analyst
Location: Remote (USA) - must work EST hours
Our client, a global powerhouse in the machinery space, is seeking a dedicated Business Analyst for HR Processes and Systems to join our team. While this is not an IT role, it is a pivotal position responsible for enhancing HR processes and systems to empower our global workforce. This role will be working heavily with SAP Success Factor.
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Collaborating with Solution Owners and Subject Matter Experts to enhance business requirements.
- Engaging with different regions to contribute to projects, reporting, and metrics.
- Staying informed about SAP SuccessFactors product updates and providing guidance to Solution Owners.
- Contributing to the development of functional specifications for the SAP SuccessFactors suite.
- Overseeing process mapping and controls for HR procedures.
- Assisting in implementing change management for system updates.
- Playing a pivotal role in major global HR process and analytics projects.
Here's what our Ideal candidate has:
- 7+ years of related work experience, with 4+ years in HR management or consulting
- 3+ years working with SAP Success Factor- including developing functional specifications, and overseeing design.
- Top tier Excel skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in HR, Business Management, or related
- PHR / SPHR / GPHR / SHRM certification is a plus
Benefits: Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, etc.
Key Words: HR, Human Resources, Business Analyst, SAP, Success Factor, SF, SHRM, SME, excel, BA
Please Note: U.S. Citizens, Green Card Holders, and those authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer will be considered.