Full Stack Developer (React/ Node.js)
Full Stack Software Developer (React / Node.js)
Our client is a software shop in Peachtree Corners looking for a Full Stack Developer to help develop and implement a brand new web and native mobile platform using React on the front end, and Node.js on the back end.
This role will be instrumental in the initial design and development of the overall product!
Here' s what our ideal candidate has:
- 3-5 years experience developing in React, Node.JS, TypeScript, and GraphQL in a full-stack capacity
- Working experience in design, development, and implementation of highly scalable, high-volume software systems and components, client-facing web applications, and major Internet-oriented applications and systems
- Experience using Cloud (AWS) infrastructure with frugality
- Working in a continuous integration, testing and delivery SDLC employing automation
Preferred Experience (not required):
- Experience using React Native to develop native mobile apps (preferred)
- Experience working on iOS mobile applications a plus
- Server-side/API development experience using Node / Express
- Experience with DBMS such as MySQL or MongoDB
Benefits: Competitive Compensation, Flexible core hours (11 - 3), 90% company-paid health benefits (employee + family), 401(k) + matching, Company-paid conferences / team-building events, casual dress, free in-office coffee and snacks