100 Park Ave , Floor 16
New York City,
Job Category: Accounting / Finance
Job Number: 14241
Financial Planning Analyst
Location: Hybrid in Austin, TX, OR Atlanta, GA
Salary: $105,000 - $120,000
Are you a financial expert with a passion for numbers and analysis? Our client, a financial technology leader, is searching for a Financial Planning Analyst to join the team. Our ideal candidate is inquisitive, proactive, and eager to collaborate with cross-functional teams.
This role is hybrid and open to candidates in the Austin, TX, or Atlanta, GA area.
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Identifying, analyzing, and tracking key KPIs.
- Working with multiple systems to gather data and create reports, including implementing new modeling for the business.
- Collaborating with the accounting team on month-end activities.
- Leading and contributing to ad hoc financial analysis, including scenario planning for new business opportunities, margin analysis, and more.
- Managing and tracking expense budgets.
Here's what our ideal candidate has:
- 3+ years of experience in related corporate finance roles, with a strong preference for candidates with a background in SAAS or technology.
- Strong analytical and technological skills, including advanced Excel proficiency.
- Deep understanding of financial statements, including P&L statements.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Finance or a related field.
Benefits: Comprehensive benefits package, including healthcare and wellness resources.
Key Words: Financial Planning, Finance, SAAS, Excel, Ad-hoc reporting, financial modeling, expense budgets, KPIs, P&L, Profit and Loss Statements, analysis, planning
U.S. Citizens, Green Card Holders, and those authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer will be considered.