Embedded Advanced Engineer
Atlanta, GA 30269
Embedded Audio Engineer
Our client is a global supplier to Automotive Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’ s) around the world. In serving our customers, we don’ t just strive to put tomorrow’ s technology on the road – we pride ourselves on recruiting the brightest and best to do it. You' ll utilize the latest technologies in a collaborative environment and enjoy working with this well-known brand.
We are seeking an Embedded Audio Engineer to join an Audio Domain Team and assist in a high visibility project in the Atlanta area!
Here' s what our ideal candidate has:
- 8+ years of Embedded development Experience
- Strong experience with Java and C/C++ development
- 3+ years of Android framework development experience is required
- Good understanding of Android architecture
- Experience working in Audio HAL, Audio Kernel, and Driver Layer
- Experience with DSP, Audio Flinger, Snapdragon, or Dirana would be excellent but not required
Benefits: As an Agile consultant, you’ ll gain many of the advantages and benefits of being a direct hire, while experiencing the flexibility of consulting. It’ s the best of both worlds! Our IT consultants enjoy a wide array of benefits including: medical, dental, 401K, life insurance, Employee Assistance Program and more!
Keywords: Android Framework, Embedded C/C++ Programming, Java, DSP, Audio Kernel, Audio HAL, APK