Job Category: Database
Job Number: 13453
Data Warehouse Developer - 100% Remote
Salary: $110k - $120k (plus bonus eligibility 10-20%)
Note: This role is not offering sponsorship, nor open C2C.
Our client is searching for a Data Warehouse Developer to work on the Incorta platform and work to automate the ETL. This is a direct hire, remote opportunity, that will have high visibility with the executive team.
Here is what you’ll be doing:
- Focusing on the back end, this candidate ensures data is properly joined and presents a business schema for analysts
- Work loosely with the executive team to create reports.
- Data synchs, upgrades, and integrations
- Working flexible hours. While the majority of this work will be M-F, this role could be asked to work outside normal business hours should a need arise. They will balance this time with your typical schedule.
Here is what our ideal candidate has:
- Experience on the Incorta platform
- Understanding of Data warehousing principals
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Ability to manage their own time, and work independently
Here’s what’s in it for you:
- Eligibility for a bonus of 10-20%
- Competitive Benefits package (including medical, dental, vision, and PTO)
Keywords: DataWarehouse, ETL, Incorta