Business Analyst (Salesforce.com)
4570 River Green Parkway Duluth, GA 30096
Salesforce Business Analyst
Our client is a global leader focused on the design, manufacture and distribution of agricultural machinery, and supports more productive farming through a full line of tractors, combines, hay tools, sprayers, forage equipment, tillage, implements, grain storage and protein production systems, as well as related replacement parts.
They are looking for an experienced Business Analyst to assist with change request projects within Salesforce.com.
Here' s what you' ll be doing:
- Putting together requirements for change requests within Salesforce
- Overseeing the implementation of those changes and testing to completion
- Being responsible for the full life-cycle from requirements gathering through the testing phase
- Engaging a vendor for code changes
Here' s what our ideal candidate has:
- 5+ years of Business Analysis experience
- 2+ years of Agile Methodology experience
- Experience writing user stories required
- Strong BA skills required
- Salesforce knowledge is a huge plus
- Agriculture experience a plus
- SFDC Certification a plus
Benefits: As an Agile consultant, you’ ll gain many of the advantages and benefits of being a direct hire, while experiencing the flexibility of consulting. It’ s the best of both worlds! Our IT consultants enjoy a wide array of benefits including: medical, dental, 401K, Employee Assistance Program and more.