1000 Windward Concourse, Suite 160 Alpharetta, GA 30005
We are seeking Account Managers who are ready to BE AGILE and join our Atlanta team! Agile is a forward-thinking professional staffing firm specializing in Information Technology. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with an amazing group of highly tenured sales and recruiting team in a collaborative and fun work environment.
Agile offers the most competitive compensation, commissions and benefits in the industry. We also hold a variety of highly-anticipated quarterly and yearly incentives throughout the entire year. These incentives have included major company-paid trips: in 2016, top performers were taken to Whistler, Belize and Key West! We also host an annual recognition awards party to recognize our hard-working A-players!
With offices across the nation, we continue on a growth trajectory with our Atlanta office, centralizing as the southeast hub for our parent company, GEE Group (NYSE: JOB). We are searching for passionate and committed individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit. We are prepared to provide the right candidate with refreshing, innovative challenges and a stable environment to put down your roots, grow and succeed – no doubt that Agile will invest in you if you invest in us!
Here' s what you' ll be doing:
- Expanding and developing relationships – growing our existing client relationships into new business units, IT organizations and divisions, as well as identifying and reaching out to potential new accounts
- Partnering with the recruiting team – working together to ensure great people are matched with great opportunities
- Driving the submittal process – presenting well-suited candidates to your clients to obtain interviews, job offers and, ultimately, placements
- Being a key point-of-contact for your clients – prepping, debriefing and coaching clients throughout the interview process
- Client advocacy – following-up with your clients and staying in contact post-hire to ensure a smooth transition, and to ensure development of concrete relationships
Here' s what our ideal candidate has:
- 2+ years of IT staffing and/or technology sales experience
- Demonstrated expertise in account management and new business development
- Must have produced more than $500k annually in gross margin year-over-year
- Bachelor' s Degree from four-year college or university
Compensation Plan: In addition, Agile provides the most aggressive variable compensation plans in the market which includes base salary, with commission structure up to 15% on each placement, and potential for end of year bonus. Our comp plan consistently outperforms the competition by over 25% annually.
- Competitive base salary + commission + bonus incentives + annual company-paid trips
- Competitive medical/dental/vision plans and company-paid LTD and STD
- 401K Program
- Cell phone and travel reimbursement
- Excellent interactive training/mentoring program
- Company laptop, options for multiple monitors, and other equipment as needed
- Highly tenured recruiting team with an extensive network of pre-qualified candidates for market center skill sets