Job Category: Sales
Job Number: 13805
Location: Hybrid in Atlanta, GA
Agile is a forward-thinking professional staffing firm specializing in Information Technology. We are seeking an Account Executive to join our amazing Atlanta-based team!
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
Here's what our ideal candidate has:
- Developing relationships with various leaders and cultivating long-term business partnerships within identified accounts.
- Partnering with our Recruiting team – working together to ensure great people are matched with great opportunities
- Driving the submittal process – presenting well-suited candidates to your clients to obtain interviews, job offers and, ultimately, placements
- Being a key point-of-contact for your clients – prepping, debriefing and coaching clients throughout the interview process
- Client advocacy – following-up with your clients and staying in contact, post-hire, to ensure a smooth transition, and to ensure the development of concrete relationships
Benefits: Competitive medical/dental/vision plans and company-paid LTD and STD, 401K Program, 16 days of PTO to start and increases with tenure, cell phone and travel reimbursement, uncapped earning potential including a competitive base salary + commission + bonus incentives, and more!
- Demonstrated expertise in relationship building and strong networking
- A track record of success
- Creative problem solving skills & ability to develop strategic solutions to formulate a win-win solution
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where you are able to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks
- 3+ years of IT staffing and/or technology sales experience
- Bachelor's Degree from four-year college or university