Job Category: Sales
Job Number: 12039
We are seeking an Account Executive to join our amazing Atlanta based team!
Agile is a forward-thinking professional staffing firm specializing in Information Technology. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with a highly productive, fun, and collaborative team of Sales and Recruiting professionals!
In this Account Executive role, you will have the exciting opportunity to open new business, provide top level service and ensure delivery by building trusted partnerships with Atlanta's IT leaders. This role provides unlimited earning potential for someone with a competitive and collaborative personality, and a high drive to succeed! We believe in empowering our employees and offer amazing flexibility, compensation packages and benefits.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Identifying new business and key target accounts through a variety of different resources
- Developing relationships with various leaders and cultivating long-term business partnerships
- Partnering with our Recruiting team – working together to ensure great people are matched with great opportunities
- Driving the submittal process – presenting well-suited candidates to your clients to obtain interviews, job offers and, ultimately, placements
- Being a key point-of-contact for your clients – prepping, debriefing and coaching clients throughout the interview process
- Client advocacy – following-up with your clients and staying in contact, post-hire, to ensure a smooth transition, and to ensure the development of concrete relationships
Here's what our ideal candidate has:
- Demonstrated expertise in relationship building and strong networking
- A track record of success
- Creative problem solving skills & ability to develop strategic solutions to formulate a win-win solution
- A passion for working in a fast-paced environment where you are able to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks
- 2+ years of IT staffing and/or technology sales experience
- Bachelor's Degree from four-year college or university
- Uncapped earning potential including a competitive base salary + commission + bonus incentives
- 16 days of PTO to start and increases with tenure
- Competitive medical/dental/vision plans and company-paid LTD and STD
- 401K Program
- Cell phone and travel reimbursement