VP of Change Management
Two Concourse Parkway Suite 800 Atlanta, Georgia 30328 | Direct Hire
VP of Change Management
Our client provides end-to-end payment processing services to merchants and financial institutions in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Puerto Rico, and throughout Europe. Their payment products are supported by the most reliable network in the industry and include credit and debit card processing, electronic check services, gift cards, dynamic currency conversion, multi-currency support, and cross-border acquiring.
We are seeking a VP of Change Management with a proven track record in scoping, planning, and delivering complex, regional, and enterprise-wide business change initiatives. This role will assist in building out and managing a new development, while also leading some high-profile business change management initiatives in the company.
- Partners with and influences the senior leaders of the organization to effectively sponsor changes and promote adoption of new processes and systems
- Manages the identification of change implications within projects and across businesses, determining specific actions to address change
- Ensures the development and execution of effective stakeholder management plans in effort to build sponsorship of change initiatives
- Measures and evaluates quality and effectiveness of deliverables, focused on continued improvement increase overall performance and adoption.
- Builds collaborative relationships across and within the organization and effectively manages communication across cross- functional teams
- Embeds change management tools and techniques into the delivery management practices
- A proven track record in multi-regional program/project management, preferably with an acquiring/financial services background
- 10+ years of experience and a strong proven track record in project management
- Strong Organizational Change Management
- Must have a working knowledge of change management concepts and principles along with the ability to understand the effect change will have on organization
- Ability to coordinate, influence, and gain alignment on initiatives with a large number of stakeholders
- Complex cross-functional project management experience
- Ability to operate within a busy team environment and build relationships across business lines
- Ability to manage a heavy and varied workload while demonstrating strong attention to detail
- Ability to drive and lead a team on new initiatives
- Previous experience in process engineering
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, PTO, Bonus Program