150 Interstate North Pkwy Atalnta, Georgia 30339 | Direct Hire
Our client is a creative agency based in Atlanta. They are looking for a UX Designer to join their team. This person will be responsible for creating a great user experience for their clients and consumers, which will include interaction design and user experience across all digital touch points.
- Design and execute solution designs to improve the employee experience; from ideation to implementation, in collaboration with product managers and account team members
- Work with researchers to understand customer needs and create user-focused concepts and solutions
- Develop detailed deliverables (wireframes, flows, prototypes, design comps, visual specs, etc.) that effectively communicate the designs to product managers and developers
- Extensive experience working as a visual designer, UX designer, art director, including agency experience
- Experience in mobile design including phone and tablet
- Experience in creative strategy including social media strategy, brand strategy, and art direction
- Exceptional at creating presentations for clients and prospective clients
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Design or a related field required
Benefits: Great PTO policy (20+ days to start), paid holidays, full Medical/Dental/Vision insurance, great office location in the Vinings area, flexibility with regard to hours to accommodate traffic and work/life balance!