4570 River Green Parkway, Suite 120 Duluth, Georgia 30096 | Contract
Senior Tableau Developer
Our client is one of the world' s leading companies in their industry and market leader headquartered right here in Atlanta, GA! This area is a huge advocate of innovation and growth.
We are seeking a Senior Tableau Developer to provide leadership and guidance on all matters related to data visualizations and business intelligence!
Here' s what you' ll be doing:
- Designing, developing, and implementing Tableau reports and dashboards
- Contributing to the Data and Analytics roadmap as it pertains to the selection of visualization technologies, products, and platforms
- Leading for the scalable data visualization capabilities of the overall team
- Independently driving and leading initiatives to implement reusable (best practice) architecture
- Instilling a culture of data creativity with the organization
- Evaluating the new/emerging BI, enterprise portal and data visualization vendor offerings and making recommendations considering overall corporate BI/advanced analytics strategy & roadmap, scalability and interoperability with the other layers in the architecture
- Communicating advances and trends in BI/advanced analytics architecture and innovative ways to apply them to improve our business
- Setting and maintaining enterprise reporting methodology and standards
Here' s what our ideal candidate has:
- Strong Tableau development experience
- Skilled experience in data migrations at an Enterprise Level
- Strong Data Visualization development skills are required
- Tableau work samples with your resume
Benefits: Extremely competitive compensation, Full Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits, Life Insurance, Flex Hours, Daily Casual Dress Attire, Innovative Environment, GREAT opportunity to be a part of the world' s leading companies and brands!
Keywords: Tableau Development, Data Visualization, Reporting Technologies