Sr. SAP Hana Developer (CDS experience)
4570 River Green Parkway Suite 120 Duluth, Georgia 30096 | Contract
Sr. SAP Hana Developer
Our client, one of the largest farming industrial equipment manufacturers, is looking for an SAP Hana Developer with Core Data Services experience to join their long-term project for an organization-wide SAP implementation.
- 6+ years of experience as an SAP developer, 3+ years with SAP Hana utilizing core data services
- Technical leadership experience within an enterprise-wide implementation
- SAP certification
- Design, develop and implement tables and information views in SAP HANA
- Develop ETL data flows to extract data from source OLTP databases and load into SAP HANA
- Develop stored procedures
- Perform capacity planning, performance tuning, monitoring, troubleshooting and optimization of the databases
- Contribute to the development of standards and guidelines.
- Proficiency in HANA Modeling (Calculation Views, Scripted Views, etc.)
- Experience working with large-scale, complex datasets
- Expertise in SAP Performance Tuning, Optimization, and troubleshooting
- Experience with SAP HANA Extended Application Services (SAP HANA XS) and Core Data Services (CDS)
- Strong understanding of SAP HANA with a minimum of 3 years' experience
- Strong database analysis skills with a minimum of 5 years' experience
Benefits: As an Agile consultant, you’ ll gain many of the advantages and benefits of being a direct hire, while experiencing the flexibility of consulting. It’ s the best of both worlds! Our IT consultants enjoy a wide array of benefits including: medical, dental, 401K, life insurance, Employee Assistance Program and more.