Sr. Financial Analyst- Service Center
555 Guthridge Court NW Norcross, Georgia 30092 | Direct Hire
Sr. Financial Analyst
Our client, a leading manufacturer of architectural aluminum products in the commercial construction industry, is seeking a Sr. Financial Analyst. You will be leading financial analysis and support in preparation of data to generate reporting.
- Lead the Accounting and Financial Planning process for the Service Center Network, compromising 13 Service Centers is the US and Canada.
- Oversee work of another Finance Analyst and ensure work is completed in a thorough and timely manner.
- Forecast support for monthly forecasts and annual plans;
- Capex evaluation in addition to supporting the RFA system for East/Central Service Centers;
- Support strategies which maximize EBITDA Margin and cash management opportunities for service centers; scenario planning, product costing, benchmarking etc.
- Provide support for developing and maintaining fabrication standard costs;
- Prepare detailed manufacturing/purchasing variance analyses with guidance to drive tactical decision making;
- Establish and maintain a process for ongoing standard cost reviews and recommendations;
- Analyze and investigate benchmark opportunities where costs are out of line vs. other facilities or world class operations;
- Execute forecasts and plans for manufacturing and purchasing variances;
- Perform closing activities and analyze exceptions revealed during the pre-close and closing processes;
- Analyze proposed/actual Cap Ex impacts to enable accurate completion of capital/expense projects and post project reviews;
- Act as primary financial support to the Service Center network – forecasts, plans, general ledger, inventory, PDM, and compliance activities
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a corporate Finance or Accounting role.
- Basic understanding of GAAP and auditing principles and practices.
- Experience with data querying tools.
- Experience working with JD Edwards.
Offering a comprehensive benefits package complete with 401 k match, and competitive medical benefits.