11695 Johns Creek Parkway Suite 200 Johns Creek, Georgia 30097 | Direct Hire
Our client, a leading solutions provider for remote access and credentialing, is looking for multiple Solutions Engineers to support their pre-sales and technical solutions for prospective customers.
- Provide support via telephone, written correspondence and electronic media
- Serve as the technical resource during the sales cycle conducting technical demonstrations and educational training to prospects and customers
- Assists sales in developing responses and proposals to prospective and existing customers
- Participate in sales calls and customer visits as requested
- Develop and maintain technical presentations and other technical sales tools
- Coach and mentor sales representatives concerning technical product knowledge
- Serve as liaison between sales personnel and other internal groups to streamline communications and coordinate resource utilization
- Train others on new product and technology advancements as required
- Provide technical support and perform technical demonstrations at trade shows
- Bachelor' s degree in a technical field
- Background with remote support technologies and basic knowledge of proxy servers, firewalls, APIs, XML and HTML
- Previous experience communicating technical information to non-technical personnel
- Willingness and ability to develop and present technical product demos
Benefits: Client offers choice between multiple medical plans, paid dental & vision, HSA, wellness program, free snacks, bike groups, on-site gym, bonus plan, 401k with match, and much more!