1525 Windward Concourse Alpharetta, Georgia 30005 | Direct Hire
Our client is a data and technology company fostering on innovation, growth and collaboration. The fast-paced, team-driven environment provides the opportunity to work as a key contributor on high priority initiatives by developing new products, solutions and platforms, and supporting technology operations while maintaining the highest standards of quality.
We are looking for a skilled and knowledgeable Solution Architect to join this talented team!
Here' s what you' ll be doing:
- Engaging with clients to envision large scale revenue-generating systems/platforms and translate that vision to system design (enterprise scale)
- Developing, documenting and evangelizing re-useable functional and technical application architecture patterns
- Making decisions in implementation of product features/stories
- Guiding customers to make strategic decisions that appropriately balance their competing needs for short-and long-term goals
- Developing and contributing to the ongoing innovation, tool selection and improvement of team processes and data workflow
- Providing feedback into company products
- Building architectures & providing prescriptive guidance across Network, Storage, Operating Systems, Cloud, RDBMS & NoSQL databases, CICD, mid-tier technologies that include secure application integration
Here' s what our ideal candidate has:
- 8+ years of experience in Analysis, Conceptual Architecture, Design and Application Deployment of large data and analytics-based application systems
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with Sales, Customers, Executives, IT Management and Delivery teams
- Understanding of industries across Banking/Financial Services or Telco.
- Experience with implementing Infrastructure heavy, Secure, cloud based and SaaS solutions
- Experience with software development and quality assurance
- Experience in customer facing roles in the capacity of technical consultants, design leads etc
- Ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
- Bachelor’ s Degree in related discipline required
Benefits: Competitive base and incentive pay; comprehensive medical, prescription drug, dental and vision benefits; provisions of basic life and disability coverage; flexible work arrangements; service awards; recognition program; retirement savings plan; and, vacation/paid time off (PTO)