3340 Peachtree Rd NE, Suite 1010 Atlanta, Georgia 30326 | Direct Hire
Our client is the leader in multifamily inspections and asset management solutions. They are in the process of designing and developing our next generation web and mobile SaaS platform using the latest technologies and are seeking a Software Engineer to join their team!
In this role, you will be working closely with our team to build full stack, cutting-edge technology solutions leveraging .NET core with C#, Web API, Microservices, Docker, SQL Server, and Angular 5.
Here' s what our ideal candidate has:
- 2-5 years of previous development experience with C# (or similar language) in a web environment
- Experience with ES6 / Typescript
- SQL Experience
- Working with and/or creating RESTful APIs (.NET Web API experience preferred)
- Ability to write clean and maintainable code
- Experience working in an Agile environment
Preferred Experience (Not Required):
- Git or GitHub experience
- Experience with Azure
Benefits: Competitive Salary and bonus structure commensurate with the candidate’ s experience; Fully paid health benefits including: health, dental, vision, STD/LTD/Basic Life, monthly HSA contribution; 401K; 8 paid holidays & 1 floating holiday; and 15 days of PTO.