Senior Embedded Android Developer (Systems Services)
Atlanta, Georgia 30269 | Contract
Senior Embedded Android Developer (Systems Services Domain)
Our client is a global supplier to Automotive Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’ s) around the world. In serving our customers, we don’ t just strive to put tomorrow’ s technology on the road – we pride ourselves on recruiting the brightest and best to do it. You' ll utilize the latest technologies in a collaborative environment and enjoy working with this well-known brand.
We are seeking a strong Senior Embedded Android Developer to join the Systems Services team and assist in a brand new proof of concept as soon as possible!
Here' s what our ideal candidate has:
- Extensive Native C/C++ development experience is required
- Experience with Binder interface or AIDL is required
- Android middleware layer, or linux kernel layer development experience
- Proficient with Make/ Makefile
- Java experience
- Must have at least intermediate level typing skills
- Automotive IVI development experience
Benefits: As an Agile consultant, you’ ll gain many of the advantages and benefits of being a direct hire, while experiencing the flexibility of consulting. It’ s the best of both worlds! Our IT consultants enjoy a wide array of benefits including: medical, dental, 401K, life insurance, Employee Assistance Program and more.
Keywords: Android, MAKE/ Makefile, Native C/C++, Binder Interface, AIDL