Ruby Developer (Mid-level)
Atlanta, Georgia | Direct Hire
Ruby Developer (Mid-level) - 2 days remote/week
US. Citizens, Green Card Holders, and those authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer will be considered. We are unable to sponsor or transfer visas at this time.
Our client is an industry leading powerhouse headquartered right here in Atlanta, GA! They have a stable and employee-centric environment that has been voted best place to work in Atlanta year after year!
We are looking for a mid to senior-level Ruby Developer to join a team that will be using Ruby on Rails, Angular4 and TypeScript to build out a new cloud-based responsive web and mobile platform!
Here' s what our ideal candidate has:
- 2 – 5+ years of web / software development experience using Ruby on Rails
- Experience with SQL and PostgreSQL / MySQL (or similar RDBMS)
Preferred Experience (Not Required):
- Experience developing RESTful APIs / microservices using Ruby / JSON
- CI / CD experience within a cloud environment (AWS Preferred)
- Willingness and ability to work in a pair programming environment
- Experience working with XP Principles, including TDD / BDD and CI / CD
- Experience with version control tools such as Git
Benefits: Up to $145k total compensation (salary + bonus), 2-days remote/week + Flexible core hours (10 am – 3 pm), 90% company-paid health benefits (employee + family), 8-percent 401(k) matching, Company-paid conferences / team-building events