Lead Java Developer
Atlanta, Georgia | Direct Hire
Senior / Lead Java Developer
Our client is currently looking for a senior or lead-level Java Developer to help build a next-generation, AWS-hosted big data analytics platform from the ground up using Java. This will include building a CI / CD pipeline using tools like Jenkins, Maven / Gradle, and Docker / Kubernetes.
Here' s what our ideal candidate has:
- 3 – 10+ years web / software development experience with Java
- Experience with SQL and RDBMS such as Oracle and MySQL (or similar)
Preferred experience (not required):
- Experience developing REST / SOAP-based APIs
- CI / CD experience within a cloud environment (AWS Preferred)
- Experience using Python for process and deployment automation
- Willingness and ability to work in a pair programming environment
- Experience working with XP Principles, including TDD / BDD and CI / CD
- Experience with version control tools such as Git
Benefits: Competitive Base Salary + 10% Bonus, Flexible core hours, 90% company-paid health benefits (employee + family), 401K with 8% company match, Company-paid conferences / team-building events, and much more!
Keywords: Java, Spring, Hibernate, Python, Agile, Scrum, REST, RESTful, JSON, API, web service, SQL, AWS, Amazon Web Services, EC2, RDS, CI, CD, Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins