Lead Embedded Engineer (OS-BSP)
Embedded Engineer (OS-BSP)
Our client is an industry leader in the consumer electronics & Internet of Things (IoT) space building revolutionary embedded devices. They are seeking an Embedded Engineer (OS-BSP) to join their team.
This is an excellent opportunity with a well-known company where you would be working on the next-generation of embedded IoT devices!
Here' s what our ideal candidate has:
- Extensive low level driver & Board Support Package (BSP) Engineering experience
- Strong Embedded C Programming
- Strong Linux/Kernel experience
- Experience with Board Bring-up and Bootloader
- RTOS or QNX experience is preferred
- Experience in the Automotive Domain would be a huge plus!
Benefits: As an Agile consultant, you’ ll gain many of the advantages and benefits of being a direct hire, while experiencing the flexibility of consulting. It’ s the best of both worlds! Our IT consultants enjoy a wide array of benefits including: medical, dental, 401K, life insurance, Employee Assistance Program and more.
Keywords: C/C++, Board Support Package (BSP), Linux Driver, Unix, QNX, Kernel Programming, Device Drivers, Bootloader, Board Bring-up