Jr. Java Automation Developer
1525 Windward Concourse Alpharetta, GA 30005 | Contract
Jr. Java Automation DeveloperS
Our client is a data and technology company fostering on innovation, growth and collaboration. The fast-paced, team-driven environment provides the opportunity to work as a key contributor on high priority initiatives by developing new products, solutions and platforms, and supporting technology operations while maintaining the highest standards of quality.
Our client is seeking Jr. Java Automation Developers to join a growing project that is committed to optimizing the automated testing, regression testing and integration testing efforts of a large scale, highly visible project with over 1000 automation scripts.
Here' s what you' ll be doing:
- Support their release teams by debugging and optimizing over 1000 automation scripts written to test an enterprise level application.
- Identifying solutions to problems related to software quality assurance
- Contribute to building test automation scripts that will allow products to be delivered faster and with higher quality
Here' s what our ideal candidate has:
- Understanding of OOP and professional experience in Java (ability to read Java code logs, identify issues and optimize code for a smoother overall QA process)
- Professional experience with relational databases and SQL
- Able to understand and follow designs set out by other engineers and architects
- Good teamwork skills and motivated to teach and learn from others
- Able to contribute working and readable code to the team and be able to explain the code to others
- Experience or ability to learn JavaEE, Spring, SQL, Web Services, and Hibernate
- Understanding of and commitment to Agile principles
Benefits: Competitive base and incentive pay; comprehensive medical, prescription drug, dental and vision benefits; provisions of basic life and disability coverage; flexible work arrangements; service awards; recognition program; retirement savings plan; and, vacation/paid time off (PTO)