Jr . Software Engineer
3340 Peachtree Rd NE, Suite 1010 Atlanta, Georgia 30326 | Direct Hire
Jr. Software Engineer
Our client is the leader in multifamily inspections and asset management solutions. They are in the process of designing and developing our next generation web and mobile SaaS platform using the latest technologies and are seeking a Jr. Software Engineer to join their team!
Here' s what you' ll be doing:
- Working closely with our team to build full stack, cutting-edge technology solutions leveraging .NET core with C#, Web API, Microservices, Docker, SQL Server, and Angular 5
- Developing legacy web applications (.NET MVC and Angular)
Here' s what our ideal candidate has:
- Demonstrable knowledge of working with a modern web framework (such as .NET MVC/Web API, Django, Ruby on Rails, Play Framework, etc.)
- Ability to write clean and maintainable code
- BS degree in Computer Science (or related major), graduation from a coding bootcamp, or relevant experience
Preferred Experience (Not Required):
- Experience with the .NET Stack
- Prior experience with building/deploying apps on Azure
- Git or GitHub experience
Benefits: Competitive Salary and bonus structure commensurate with the candidate’ s experience; Fully paid health benefits including: health, dental, vision, STD/LTD/Basic Life, monthly HSA contribution; 401K; 8 paid holidays & 1 floating holiday; and 15 days of PTO.