Java Developer (Junior/Mid)
191 Peachtree St NE, Suite 900 Atlanta, Georgia 30303 | Direct Hire
Java Developer (Junior-Mid)
U.S. Citizens, Green Card Holders, and those authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer will be considered. We are unable to sponsor or transfer visas at this time.
Our client is the first email marketing solution of its kind. By combining the power and security of on-premise software with the efficiency and scalability of cloud delivery, they enable marketers to capitalize on every email. They’ re not interested in simply being another email service provider – they’ re disrupting an industry by providing a solution that gives marketers complete control over their multi-channel programs through advanced tech.
They are looking for a junior to mid-level Java Developer to join their growing team. You will be responsible for new feature development and improvements for their marketing automation software and cloud-based messaging platforms. You will participate in an agile software engineering team and coordinate with other team members including product managers, front-end engineers, and operations.
- Bachelor' s degree or higher in Computer Science or a related field
- 4 + years experience developing and maintaining software in SaaS environment
- 2+ years of experience in a Java Developer role
- Experience using Spring MVC or a similar Spring-based framework
- Proficiency with Linux
- Experience with SQL database design and development (Oracle / MySQL)
- Comfortable working in an Agile environment
- Some experience with Amazon Web Services (EC2, S3, SQS, RDS, etc)
Benefits: MacBook Pro & 27" Thunderbolt display; Health, dental, vision, and life insurance; Casual dress all-day, everyday; Flexible work hours; Use of company' s 4 season tickets to the Atlanta Braves; Fun, fast-paced, professional environment; Growth stage company with many opportunities for advancement; Free covered parking.