IT Network Administrator
Atlanta, Georgia 30305 | Direct Hire
IT Network Administrator
Our client is the leading provider in the industry. Their product has helped thousands of service-based organizations increase sales performance and overall workforce productivity by managing all aspects of their daily operations.
This client has a work hard, play hard, family oriented culture. They believe in paying for talent and are offering highly attractive compensation packages for the right individuals.
They are currently looking for an experienced IT Network Administrator!
- Setup of workstation including OS, needed software, and possible hardware upgrades
- Setup on softphone/basic knowledge of VoIP
- Respond to employees support ticket in a timely fashion, providing excellent support
- Document solutions and close tickets or escalate as needed
- Providing On-Site and/or Remote Support for various scenarios such as: desktop configurations, printing, network troubleshooting, firewall changes/updates, Windows server in a domain environment, Office 365, monitoring of network and proactive maintenance
- Microsoft Active Directory, DNS and DHCP Knowledge
- IT support relating to technical issues involving Microsoft' s core business applications as well as virtual environments built on Microsoft Hyper-V and other virtualization tools
- Designs, installs, maintain and coordinate the use of the network system
- Technical services and support at the network, OS and application level
- Manage Dropbox for business and other file sharing services
- Administers network policies, procedures, and standards
- Implement and support disaster recovery and backup solutions
- Office 365 admin portal, Exchange, SharePoint and other Office 365 implementations and troubleshooting
- Installations, upgrades and implementations of Firewalls such as SonicWall, Cisco, WatchGuard and others
- Utilize our Remote Management tools to perform work on customer environments and troubleshoot higher system alerts
- 3+ years of experience in IT service, ideally experience in another medium size office and/or managing multiple networks
- Must have A+ Certification and Network+ Certifications - Associate’ s Degree in IT or equivalent work experience
- Microsoft Certification Desktop or Server are a plus
- Current Cisco certification is a plus
- Experience with both local and remote maintenance support to various operational systems deployed at more than one location is an asset
Benefits: Competitive compensation; Flexible, results-driven environment; Comprehensive benefits package with full health coverage consisting of medical, dental, life, paid time off and 401K + match, free lunches, snacks, and drinks, and much more! Great work environment: start-up culture - for those looking to work hard and develop in a rewarding career with growth opportunities!
Keywords: Network Administration, A+ Certification. VoIP, Windows Server Domain, Onsite and Remote Support, Office 365, MS Active Director, Agile