2455 Paces Ferry Rd NW Atlanta, Georgia 30339 | Direct Hire
U.S. Citizens, Green Card Holders, and those authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer will be considered. We are unable to sponsor or transfer visas at this time.
Our client is an industry powerhouse headquartered right here in Atlanta, GA. They are looking for a Data Scientist to join a top notch, growing e-Commerce team with some of the best and brightest in the Atlanta-area! This person will develop the analytical infrastructure and computational capabilities that drive decision making and impact the bottom line performance.
- Design and develop algorithms and models to use against large datasets to create business insights
- Establish scalable, efficient processes for large scale data analyses, model development and model implementation
- Present analysis and resulting recommendations while leveraging data to present a compelling business case to optimize operations
- Experience in data mining, statistical analysis, developing algorithms
- Master’ s in Computer Science, Math or related quantitative field or BS/BA in Computer Science, Math or related quantitative field with extensive work experience
- Work experience with Hadoop, SAS, HBASE, Cassandra or other similar development platforms
- Knowledge in large scale information retrieval and statistical analysis
Benefits: Medical, Vision, Dental, Life, Accidental, Short/Long Term Disability, 401k program, Casual work environment with an onsite Starbucks, gym, daycare, CVS, and free parking, stock options
Keywords: data science, data scientist, machine learning, algorithms