Atlanta, Georgia 30319 | Contract To Hire
Our client is a leading high-volume consumer information website organization, headquartered in Atlanta. This fast paced, high energy organization fosters the ultimate work/play environment for out-of-the-box thinkers. You' ll utilize the latest technologies in a collaborative environment and enjoy working with this well-known brand!
The Data Analyst is responsible for troubleshooting and resolving issues related to the day-to-day operations of the company. The candidate must be able to quickly and accurately diagnose problems and effectively relay status to first level support and management.
Here' s what you' ll be doing:
- Proactively performing deep diagnostic trouble shooting to identify, communicate and drive resolution on issues
- Making process and systems improvement recommendations to assist the business in achieving its goals and objectives, leveraging best practices and professional experiences
- Collaborating closely with and assisting application development teams when required to ensure timely delivery of system fixes
- Writing SQL queries against the data model
- Managing ticket entry, escalation, and dispatch of support issues
- Conducting analysis of support issues that identifies current state business process or system inadequacies
Here' s what our ideal candidate has:
- 3+ years experience troubleshooting or supporting web based applications
- Experience with relevant business software, including Microsoft Office applications i.e., Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio
- Experience with any of the following technology areas: MySQL, DB/2, PostgresSQL, SQL Server, Ruby, SAS, UNIX, iOS
Benefits: Generous Company Bonus, Full Benefits including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, etc. 401K with company match, Generous Vacation Policy, Employee Assistance Program, AWESOME team environment & FUN company culture, and much more. This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with one of the best industry leading companies in Atlanta!
Keywords: Database Support, Application Support, SQL, Data Analyst