Atlanta, Georgia 30305 | Direct Hire
Skills: Azure, C#, ASP.NET, MVC frameworks, Agile experience, DevOps
Our client is the leading provider in the industry. Their product has helped thousands of service-based organizations increase sales performance and overall workforce productivity by managing all aspects of their daily operations.
This client has a work hard, play hard, family oriented culture. They believe in paying for talent and are offering highly attractive compensation packages for the right individuals.
They are currently looking for an experienced Cloud Architect that will have the opportunity to own the DevOps function company-wide.
- Lead Azure DevOps initiatives and grow the DevOps culture/community
- Work with Product and Engineering to specify, design, develop, and implement DevOps frameworks and solutions. Including but not limited to, continuous integration/continuous deployment pipelines, cloud deployment/management strategies, and various levels of automation
- Collaborate with Sales and Operations at all levels to foster successful partnerships critical to the design, development, testing, and implementation of automated/continuous deployment solutions
- Provide architectural input for system design to improve scalability, reliability and adaptability of infrastructure
- Guide a team of talented Engineers to effectively deliver critical tools and services to the development organization, while maintaining focus on continuous improvement
- 3+ years of relevant Azure Cloud experience with hands-on build/integration/release/deployment and scaling activities
- 2+ years of experience in a DevOps environment
- 2+ years of management\lead experience, with passion for mentoring and coaching team members
- Experience in scaling a SaaS application is ideal
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to effectively express ideas, engage in complex discussions and collaborate with a wide range of colleagues
Competitive compensation; Flexible, results-driven environment; Comprehensive benefits package with full health coverage consisting of medical, dental, life, paid time off and 401K + match, free lunches, snacks, and drinks, and much more!
Great work environment: start-up culture - for those looking to work hard and develop in a rewarding career with growth opportunities!