Atlanta, Georgia | Direct Hire
Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)
U.S. Citizens, Green Card Holders, and those authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer will be considered. We are unable to sponsor or transfer visas at this time.
Our client is a global industry leading powerhouse headquartered right here in Atlanta, GA! They have a stable and employee-centric environment that has been voted best places to work in Atlanta year after year!
We are looking for both mid-level and senior level Software Development Engineers in Test (SDET).
Here' s what our ideal candidates have:
- 5+ years' of Test Automation Development experience in an Object Oriented language (ruby or java, etc.)
- Experience with Test Automation in an Agile environment
- Proven expertise in engineering best practices in unit, functional, and non-functional database structures
- Demonstrated knowledge of CI/CD best practices and build tools such as Maven, Ant or Rake
- Need to have an interest in learning and working with Ruby
Benefits: Generous Company Bonus, Full Benefits including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, etc. 401K with company match, Pension, Generous Vacation Policy, Employee Assistance Program, AWESOME team environment & FUN company culture, and much more!
Keywords: Ruby Development, Test Automation, Agile, Object Oriented, Continuous Integration, SQL