Gilbert, Arizona | Direct Hire
Our client is a global industry leading powerhouse headquartered Phoenix, AZ. They have a stable and employee-centric environment that has been voted best places to work in the country year after year!
We are looking for a full-time Architecture Director to lead and deliver world-class software solutions for one of the most well-known brands.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to help shape and execute a strategy to lead the adoption of new technology in the enterprise. In collaboration with other technology leaders, you will drive new platforms across a broad set of customers. You will posses customer-facing skills that allow you to represent Architecture well within a customer’ s environment and drive discussions with senior personnel regarding trade-offs and best practices. Your ability to connect technology with measurable business value will be critical in this role. You should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges.
- 10+ years experience in full development life cycle and delivering applications and architecture services in a production environment
- 5+ years' experience in IT architecture roles in large-scale, complex IT environments
- 3+ years' leadership experience is required
- A solid understanding of the solutions architecture of consumer-scale web solutions, distributed systems integration and cloud computing platforms is required
- Experience with AWS data products and services is required
- 3 years experience in the implementation of design and architecture processes in an Enterprise Agile environment
Benefits: Generous Compensation Package, Outstanding Company Bonus, Full Benefits including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, etc. 401K with company match, Pension, Generous Vacation Policy, Employee Assistance Program, training and certification opportunities, AWESOME team environment & FUN company culture, and much more!
This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with one of the best industry leading companies in the country!
Keywords: Information Architecture, AWS, Data, Business Architecture, Modern Cloud Technologies, Traditional Architecture, Enterprise Architecture, Leadership, Agile