Atlanta, Georgia | Direct Hire
DevOps Engineer - 2 days remote/week
US. Citizens, Green Card Holders, and those authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer will be considered. We are unable to sponsor or transfer visas at this time.
Our client is an industry leading powerhouse headquartered right here in Atlanta and they have a stable, employee-centric environment that has been voted best place to work in Atlanta year after year!
They are looking for a senior-level DevOps Engineer to join their team!
Here' s what you' ll be doing:
- Working with developers using Ruby on Rails, Angular4 and TypeScript to build out a new AWS cloud-based responsive web and mobile platform
Here' s what our ideal candidate has:
- 4 – 6+ years DevOps environment experience
- Strong CI/CD experience within an AWS environment
- Experience in building and maintaining pipelines
- Experience with Configuration Management tools (Ansible preferred)
- Willingness and desire to do some programming when needed
Benefits: Competitive total compensation (salary + bonus), 2 days remote/week + Flexible core hours, 90% company-paid health benefits (employee + family), 8% 401(k) matching, company-paid conferences / team-building events