Vice President, Professional Services
Atlanta, Georgia | Direct Hire
Vice President, Professional Services (Technical)
Our client is an enterprise Software Service (SaaS) company based in Atlanta, GA. With over 20 modules, their software powers the back-office processes for more than 100 medium and large associations and non-profits, providing order processing, member self-service, and e-marketing.
We are looking for an extremely bright, energetic, self-starter who will be responsible for the strategic and operational elements of the Professional Services team. Developing the strategy behind growing the organization and building on its operational excellence while aligning to the Customer Experience organizations will be key. Working cross functionally with the other teams internally will also be critical to the success of the team.
- Development of the growth strategy for the Professional Services team in conjunction with the Customer Experience team.
- Responsible for the birth of customizations and productizing the API and SDK.
- Lead efforts to develop a high quality and scalable ecosystem that embrace the company’ s core values around our delivery methodology, while enhancing our delivery capacity.
- Develop, promote, and market Professional Services offerings and programs with Sales and Marketing counterparts.
- Lead the evolution of the services delivery methodology and work with the PMO team to update and enable the team.
- Leadership and direct management of the Professional Services team, including recruiting/hiring, development, and performance management.
- Meeting organizational goals and managing to profitability and revenue/expense targets, utilization, and services attach rates.
- 15+ years’ experience in Technical Professional Services or implementations
- 10+ years of related Professional Services leadership experience (preferably at VP level)
- Familiarity with Cloud based deployments
- Experience working with Customer Success to drive post sales services engagements
- BS in CS required, and MBA or Master’ s Degree strongly preferred
- Travel is required up to 25%
What makes you, the ideal candidate, the right person to join this company?
You see, the right candidate – that candidate that will have a blast at our company – hates the grind. They don’ t like to be confined by routine, to be a cog in the wheel – they want to serve their customers exceedingly well and witness a fundamental change in their business. They have a highly collaborative style that always puts clients and customers first. The right candidate will go above and beyond the call of duty to ensure the success of our clients (the reason why we are, and plan to be in business for a long time). They want to help drive the business forward, and feel the pride that comes from an organization’ s success. The right candidate wants more from a Customer Success position than just a paycheck. Sound like you? Then shoot us your resume...we' re anxious to meet you!
What You Will Get in Return:
- Generous vacation time
- Bonus and Stock Options
- Health benefits
- 15 Minute Massages
- Quarterly Activities
- Cool Equipment
- Xbox Parties
- Team Environment